OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Experienced GA tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting follow-up.
By attending this course, delegates will gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions.
Duration: Five day
Who should attend?
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health & Safety professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management Representatives
What will I learn?
Upon completion, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S management system, including the principles of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, legal compliance and other requirements described in OHSAS 18001 of OH&S management systems standards, management system audits and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with OHSAS 18001 and in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework.
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an certified training course certificate