Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized EMS that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
Duration: Three Days
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn ?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective EMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory environmental requirements.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course.
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 14001:2015. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from the current draft. Detailed course notes and an implementation toolkit are provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized GA Training Academy certificate