ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Training Course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Duration: Five days
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will you learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an certified training course certificate