Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
What will you learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.
All course information is based on ISO 9001:2015.
Detailed course notes are provided.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded a certificate.