ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System workshop
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective QMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Duration: Three days
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will you learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course.
- Refreshments/ Lunch
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized GA Training Academy certificate.