Awareness of OHSAS 18001:2007 Training Course
Working with us you will learn how to achieve operational excellence and better meet stakeholder expectations through OHSAS 18001: 2007. We will outline what it takes to put a robust health and safety management framework in place with a view to gaining certification.
Duration: One day
Who should attend?
- All levels from basic to advanced health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisors,
- Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers,
- Integrated risks managers and
- Those with an interest in understanding OHSAS 18001.
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and implications of Health and Safety Management Systems
- Gain an overview of the OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety systems
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these
- Learn about the next steps towards OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system
- Identify the benefits and requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Understand the implementation and certification process.
Benefits to your business
A structured approach to health and safety management drives continual improvement through a formalised approach to the identification of legislation and hazards, the assessment of risks, the implementation of controls and the measurement of business processes. Through this Introduction to OHSAS 18001:2007 training course, delegates will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system. They will also be able to identify the benefits and requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and begin to understand the implementation and certification process.
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized GA Training Academy certificate