Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Environmental Management System (EMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS.
All course information is based on ISO 14001:2015.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded a certificate