ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Awareness Training Course
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Course Duration: One Day
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
There are no formal prerequisites; however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized GA Training Academy certificate