Food Safety Management System ISO 22000 Workshop
GA’s “Implementing a Food Safety Management System Based on ISO 22000:2005” two-day course has been designed to provide participants with the knowledge and process steps to enable them to effectively implement a food safety management system in line with the requirements for ISO 22000:2005 certification.
Duration: Three day
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO 22000-based food safety management system
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basics of Food Safety Management Systems
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22000
- Describe the process of implementing a FSMS that meets the requirements of ISO 22000
- Prepare for ISO 22000 certification
- Training course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized GA Training Academy certificate